To ensure close control over our business processes and promote best practice throughout the company, we have developed a systematic approach based upon the guidance to management in ISO 9001:2008 and it is based upon eight quality management principles.
- Customer Focus. We depend on our clients and will therefore strive to understand their current and future needs, to meet and exceed their requirements.
- Leadership. We have established the unity of purpose and direction of our organisation. We have created and will maintain the internal environment in which our employees can be fully involved.
- Involvement of People. Our employees are the essence of our company and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the company`s and its client`s benefits.
- Process Approach. The desired approach is achieved more efficiently when activites and resources are managed as a process.
- System Approach to Management. We have identified, understand and manage our processes to contribute to the company`s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving objectives.
- Continual Improvement. This is a permanent objective of the company.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making. Effective decisions are based on the feedback and analysis of data and information.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships. The Company and its suppliers are interdependent and the mutually beneficial relationship enhances our abilities to create value.
We are certificated to the international quality management systems standard ISO 9001:2008.
We are also certificated to the international environmental management system ISO 14001.
Health and Safety
We are presently working towards certification to the international standard for occupational health and safety, OHSAS 18001.
In addition, as part of our continual improvement process, we are presently coordinating and aligning all three management systems into an overall integrated management system.